| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Visakhapatnam in August is very hot at 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly wettish with rain at times. Around 169mm (6.7in) of water is dumped during on average 10 days.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Visakhapatnam August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Visakhapatnam, India
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Visakhapatnam:
- Allahabad, India - 875 kms (543.7 miles) N
- Sagar, India - 829.8 kms (515.6 miles) NW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 959.6 kms (596.3 miles) NW
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 583.2 kms (362.4 miles) NW
- Akola, India - 736.8 kms (457.9 miles) WNW
- Jagdalpur, India - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) NW
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 513.2 kms (318.9 miles) W
- Musulipatnam, India - 284.1 kms (176.6 miles) SW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 947.3 kms (588.7 miles) WSW
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 621.8 kms (386.4 miles) SSW
- Bangalore, India - 809 kms (502.7 miles) SW